Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moore's Law rocks and misc ramblings

It just occurred to me, I can now lose more text (on a flash drive) than I could ever read.
I can stream some form of sound file through my laptop speakers for 8 weeks. I have a 1.5tb backup hd, and its almost 95% full. Technology rocks.*

Note the sanity drops off sharply after this point.


*So does Evanescence Fallen, and the Within Temptation album just released today.**
** and also Buffy season 3 and 4, specifically Bad Girls, Consequences, and Dopplegangland. and Dark Willow "Bored now."
Speaking of Faith, she is made of awesome sauce, right up until she kills Alan, then Buffy's all "where do we go from here?" (OMWF ref W()()T!) her talk with Buffy in Sanctuary is so filled with tension you'd need a diamond to cut through it. "B, I'm s-" "If you apologize to me , I will beat you to death." EPIC QUOTE FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment